In light of the recent and ongoing outbreak of the (COVID-19) Coronavirus, Hiikuss Hair Salon in Camberwell, London, have adopted a common-sense approach to the situation.
We would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place in the salon in light of the growing concerns.
Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that our clients and team stay as safe as possible during this time…
- All clients are politely asked to wash their hands and sanitise immediately when they arrive in the salon
- Magazines removed from display for client use
- Tea / coffee will now be served in disposable cups only
- No sweets
- Frequently sanitising credit card machines and door handles
- All kit is sterilised after every client
- The salon is deep cleaned every day with bleach and antibacterial products, including areas which are regularly touched, such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and card machine.
- All staff are taking personal hygiene seriously by following government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs
- Antibacterial hand wash, wipes or sanitiser gel are available for use by clients visiting the salon
We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk countries such as China, Italy or Iran. If you feel unwell please call to rearrange your appointment.
If you need to call us, please do so on 0207 701 6478 – we value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns.