After months of lockdown, we’re pleased to let you know that the Government have confirmed hairdressers are now allowed to open.
We can’t wait to welcome our dearly missed customers back.
We have been inundated with calls and messages from our customers who are in desperate need of a trim, a new weave, colouring, treatments… you name it we’ve been asked, and we are just so happy to finally be able to say – YES, please come and our stylists will be more than happy to assist, but it’s fair to say that the way we work will drastically change – from PPE, to not having a waiting area, not taking cash, 15 mins cleaning time between clients and disposable items such as capes, towels, visor’s etc.
We appreciate that you may have some concerns over safety, but we would like to reassure you that we have rigorously carried out a full risk assessment to ensure our premises are safe for you and our team.
We have also put in place the following measures:
- We’re following government guidelines for a safe re-opening and added the advised safety measures.
- Screens have been installed for safety
- Our team will be protected with masks and Visor’s and we ask that you also bring in your own masks too as an extra safety precaution.
- All members of the Hiikuss Hair team have had detailed training on how to work, including increased training in hygiene
- Our team will work from one chair and never move from their station
- All chairs and equipment will be sanitised for every client before use
What else will be different when I arrive?
- Unfortunately, there will be no waiting area in the salon until the situation improves
- We will be limiting the number of clients and staff in the salon at any given time, so you will not be able to bring anyone with you, unless a carer or minor, but you must notify us in advance
- All customers will be asked to wait outside until we are ready for you
- Sadly, we have had to remove magazines from our waiting area, so we ask if you do like to read whilst you wait, please bring your own magazines, books or device
We wanted to do everything we could to ensure the safety of you and our team and if the Government update their instructions for a safe re-opening over the coming days we will be adhering to this and will also send you a further update if required.
When will we be open?
We’re taking bookings now for a planned re-opening day of Saturday 4th July and following our usual time table. Please see our website for our opening times
How can I book?
All appointments must be booked in advance. You can book your appointment on our website www.hiikusshair.co.uk or call us on 0207 701 6478 during our opening times.
Will there be any changes to the cost of my hair treatment?
Unfortunately, yes as we will be amending our prices when we return. Our new prices will be posted on our website and booking system shortly.
How can I keep up to date if there are any changes prior to my visit?
Our customers are our top priority, so we will always reach out to you to let you know if any changes occur that may impact you, but you can also check our website and follow our Instagram channel too for updates.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back to Hiikuss Hair.